As a practitioner, where do you turn when you are really ‘stumped’ by a design conundrum?
This is a unique opportunity to bring a burning question that you have just not been able to design into or resolve for yourself.
We recommend using The Design ACE-it!
- a highly structured peer consulting process
- that enables innovative thinking and fresh ideas
- primarily in service to a sole presenter of ‘their design conundrum’
- is also a learning environment for the peer participants
- BECAUSE this process itself is ultimately “a take away” that each participant can readily use elsewhere in workplaces and consultative engagements.
If you have experienced the ACE-it! and want to have a PDF of the 45/60-minute version, you can download here. ACE-it ODF 2016 45-60 min
Also, you will find short video clips (on Vimeo) explaining and representing an ACE-it experience we offered through the Organization Design Forum (ODF):