We partner with people responsible for engaging change and complexity in human systems. We co-create environments that develop innovative and adaptive capacities to respond to rapidly shifting demands, while also integrating people with resources and sustainable practices.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Adult and Development Learning
- Leadership Development
- Design of Learning Environments
- Assessments & Evaluation
- Intercultural Engagement
- Multi-stakeholder Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communications and Team Dynamics
Design of the Designer Development
- Design Studio Series — engages people responsible for change and complexity in human systems. The foremost design is of “the designer.”
- Design Charrette — is a focused, short duration, innovation session where a group of people (who have a vested interest along with a particular expertise and perspective) work collaboratively to develop new ideas and approaches to address an issue or challenge.
- Design Mentoring — is a peer learning intensive that involves small group mentoring, full group engagement as resources and individual design coaching in the context of real change work in real time.
- Design Coaching — deepens your capacity to discern key conditions and make effective design decisions for human system engagement and emergence.
Learn more about the above four offerings here
- Design ACE-it process — is an innovative peer process for gaining fresh perspective and new design ideas. This highly interactive, minimum structured consultative process employs a laser-focused, 90-minute model to flesh out new thinking about a specific design conundrum.
- Strategic Thinking and Strategic Engagement/Planning
- Organization Culture Change — Creating Healthy Workplace Culture
- Designing for Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration
- Personal Leadership and Team development
o Coaching for Success – Individuals and Teams
o Team Chartering Framework and operating agreements
- Readiness for Engaging with Change
- Assessing Current Life and Workplace Conditions
- Leadership Development and Practices
o Learning Style and Personality Profiles
o Emotional Intelligence Profiles
o Leadership Circle Profile