When we work with people at whatever scale—individual, group, business unit, organization— we really are ‘helicoptering’ into the midst of an existing, on-going human system. We rarely start at the beginning of anything. Rather, we drop in and scan current reality, current conditions with our clients. In short, we assess!
Through inquiry we gather data that gives us a picture of what matters, what’s the issue or challenge, what are the unique characteristics of any group or organization and why we were called. Assessing the current and desired conditions also begins revealing the system to itself—creating a reflective mirror of what’s going on in your world, why it matters, what’s desired and what’s possible.
Assessments We Use:
- CAPER>r Model for assessing readiness
- Bi-Plot Graphs for revealing the dimensions from “either-or” into “both-and” ways of thinking
- Communication Self-Assessment for revealing primary styles
- PRINT profile for personality types based on the Ennegram – download an overview PDF: PRINT Overview for Intro
- The Leadership Circle Profile (TLC) for assessing capacities for leadership development – download PDF = TLC Mastering Leadership; TLC comparison with other 360s
- Spiral Dynamics — values and cultural assessments
- Emotional Intelligence profiles